Monday, 28 November 2011

With love, life....

For those who think tht destiny has been hard on them, tht life has been unfair and cruel,
A LETTER FROM LIFE....


Dear troubled,
I'm not being hard on you,
It's a test you'll have to face
Like all the people on earth do.
I'll put joys and sorrows on ur way
But in the end it's all up to you,
Whether u make or break ur day.
Don't tell me to be soft on you
It's something completely out of my hand
I'll turn soft and u will forget god,
And that's something I really can't stand!
Don't worry it's all just a phase
For now all u have are sorrows
But happiness will soon be on it's way!
Why are u giving up so fast?
Is that all the courage u got?
Forgive, forget, move on
U are going to miss the time thts gone
You see trouble is my way of doing things,
It's just the way I work
Hardship is like a song I sing
So don't u get all worked up.
There will be days when you think u can't survive,
Days when u will wish to die,
On those days please be reassured,
At any instance happiness can knock ur door.
And if u still don't get me
Then just get this straight.
I am a gift with no guarantee
U never know when u will see the last of me
So enjoy the time u get,
Live without regret
Live without worries, be happy, be safe....
With love,
Life...

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...