Saturday, 5 May 2012

The versatile blogger!

Thank u Jennifer and Valentina for awarding me my first award!
Just around 400 views and my first award! This can't get any better!
Okay so here are the rules of the award:


Nominate 15 fellow bloggers who are relatively new to blogging
Let them know you have nominated them.
Share 7 random facts about yourself.
Thank the bloggers you who have nominated you.
Add the Versatile Blogger Picture to your blog.





I haven't come across 'fifteen' new bloggers but here are three who I think deserve this award.
  1. Addicted to sadness Some really intense poetry!
  2. Short stories from the abyss of my imagination Just one story old but worth reading!
  3. The moon gazer Poetry and prose? Here you go!

Now the seven random facts about me:
Hmmm let's see...
.
.
.
.
There are no 7 random facts about me! :)

So that's all. Thank you again for nominating me, and to those whom I have no nominated, please accept the award!
Cheers!

2 comments:

  1. lol i wonder why i never noticed this versatile blogger thing.
    But, I've also tagged you as the recipient of another award :)
    you can check it here and participate if you want to:
    http://letsmoongaze.blogspot.ca/2012/06/award-hurrah.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha it's not ur fault something went wrong with this post when I published it...thanks for the award though!
      I'm kinda busy this week but I'll do a post on it as soon as possible!
      Thanks again!
      :)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...