Friday, 7 December 2012

FSF by sarim


Since I'm busy with my exams, I have passed on my blog to my seven year old brother for this FSF. English is his second language so please bear with his weird-though cute- translations. 
Drop a comment and make his day!

Time runs very fast.
Time is very precious.
We should take care not to waste time.
We should do things on time.
Time is mine, don't waste it.

So what do u think? N don't even ask me what the last line means. Comes from the deepest corners of a seven year old's brain. Haha.

5 comments:

  1. I think he's cut right to the chase. His time is his, and he deserves not to have it wasted.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I actually thought this was a good bit of wisdom for a seven year old!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this.

    Wisdom from a child.

    And I, too, hate it when somebody wastes my time.

    Cheers!
    JzB

    ReplyDelete
  4. We can never get it back again, so important not to waste it! Very well put!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...