Wednesday, 13 February 2013

VisDare: Secret


"There are people who would do anything to get their hands on the treasures. Powerful, influential people."


***********

"What do you mean the girl got away again?" The man hidden in shadows questioned in a raspy voice that made the visitor shudder.
"Sh- she is strong sire..." the visitor replied.
"You're telling me that she was able to fend off four, I repeat, FOUR assassins on her own and that she left without barely a scratch?"
"I'm sorry, si-" A shot echoed through the empty corridors of the building.
"I hate failures." the man muttered replacing the gun in its holster and reaching for the phone.
"We need to talk." He said. He would not let things go out of hand now. Thirty years, he had waited for this. He wouldn't stop now. He took out the gold rimmed key and admired its intricate designs in the sunlight that filtered through the partially open window. 
The waiting was almost over.



Introducing the bad guys. Read the previous part here

8 comments:

  1. Well now. Now that I've gone back and read all three parts, I'm very intrigued. Good story so far.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmmm.
    Is Ryan still alive?
    I thought he was going to find his destiny.

    Cheers!
    JzB

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah he is. I'm just building up the enemies in this part.

      Delete
  3. Ooooh. I need to know more about the bad guys! Obviously a lot is at stake here...I'm beginning to fear a little for your main characters. (But that's a good thing, right?) Great pacing. Thanks for another excellent VisDare!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha thanks for the lovely prompt photos! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Intriguing, I like this can't wait to read more, must go back and read the others :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...