Tuesday, 9 April 2013

Inspire and a blog award.

I'm doing poetry this month, in case you missed the first post.

Tulip Time - Open your Heart

Give wings to his curiosity,
Don't label his questions
As stupidity.
Let him fly
Don't trample his imagination
with your cry
of logic.
Ignite the spark within him,
Enthuse,
Infuse
Inspire.


The lovely Fida at A poetic spirit named Fida tagged me for the Liebster Award. Thank you Fida.
Since I have already been tagged for this award, you can go here for the eleven questions and the other odds and ends.
Here are the wonderful people to whom I'm passing this award.
Zainab at Metamorphosis
Haley at Haley's comic
Congratulations guys!

11 comments:

  1. Lovely poem. I was given that award this week too :) Congratulations.

    Rhonda @Laugh-Quotes.com
    Visiting from AtoZ #41

    ReplyDelete
  2. We are doing poetry too! Just stopping by for the A-Z Challenge. Please check us out and sign up to follow if you like what you see. Juliet atCity Muse Country Muse

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another beautiful piece. Lovely.
    Donna

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really love the ending lines:

    "Enthuse,
    Infuse
    Inspire."

    Such wonderful rythm.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats man :) loving your little bursts of poetry this month

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks man. I hope to see this to the end. ;)

      Delete
  6. Wow, the last three lines were the icing on the cake. Brilliant!!!

    You nominated ME for a blog award? *jaw drops*

    This is my first ever blog award. Just in time for my 'L' post too :D Thank you :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha yes. And it is well deserved.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...