Survivor. That is the perfect word to describe anyone who has seen this challenge through. You see, it's not about posting every day for an entire month, it's about posting alphabetically every day for an entire month. And top it off with having a theme. It was stressful, hectic and at times overwhelming but boy, was it a blast!
Here is a list of things that I loved about this challenge:
1) At the beginning of the month,I had about fifty-ish followers. Now I have ninety three!
2) I had on an average ten comments per blog post. Great for encouragement and honest feedback.
3) I met amazing people- Fida, Zainab, Ghadeer, Kristen, Julia and of course all the readers and commenters who encouraged me throughout! Hop over to their blogs and give them a follow!
4) I witnessed how poetry can be interpreted in different ways. Specially with my Z-post, my readers thought that I was going with the literal definition of zombie.
5) Two years of running a website and I finally learnt how to blog.
So thank you Arlee Bird and the entire A-Z team for birthing this challenge and pushing us on with your constant encouraging posts at the A-Z blog.
Now I bid your leave dear readers. Here are some of my personal favourite poems for you to enjoy or re-enjoy while I sit back and revel in the satisfaction of completing a truly epic challenge.