Monday, 13 May 2013

Awards! :)

I was nominated for the sunshine award by Fida (thanks Fida!) and I was also nominated (again) for the Liebster by Deanie (thanks a ton!). Below is the post for the Sunshine award (since I have already done a post for the Liebster.) Bloggers nominated can pick their award of choice. 





The rules for accepting the award are:
Post the Sunshine Award logo.
Nominate ten fellow bloggers worthy of this award. 
Announce their nomination on their blog. 
Link a pingback to the nominator’s blog.

1. Favourite colour?
    Dark shades and yes that includes black. ;p 
2. Favourite animal? 
     Dogs all the way
3. Favorite number?    
     2. (because that's what my first name means.)
4. Favorite nonalcoholic drink?
    Coffee. Hot when it's colds and cold when it's hot. 
5. Favorite alcoholic drink? 
    -
6. Facebook or Twitter? 
    Blogger. ;p       
7. My passions?
    Reading, writing, science. 
8. Giving or Receiving Gifts?
    Both! :)

Here are the five (sorry, not ten) lucky people whom I'm passing on this award(s) to:
Julia
Kristen
Ghadeer
Jaq
Melanie





4 comments:

  1. Thank you for the award!

    I'm currently off Facebook and Twitter- Blogger all the way!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much! I'll post this as soon as I can get to it. It may not be until next weekend. Love your answers! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much :) and dogs are the best ;)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...