Wednesday, 16 April 2014

Day 14: Negligent

This year's theme is a story divided among 26 posts. Fear not though, these can also be read as stand alone pieces of flash/poetry.

 
I wonder whether it is possible to be negligent and not at the same time. I feel I'm that. Meticulous and negligent. My nails are timmed. My hair smells like lavender. I'm chewing mint. I'm going crazy. I'm going to break down. I miss her.
27.04.2014
It's dawn.
It's dusk.
Its all the same...
~M

Intrigued? You can read the rest of the story by clicking on M's tab above. Drop a comment and tell me what you think. Leave a link to your blog and I'll visit you soon!

9 comments:

  1. Outside, perfect, inside, falling to pieces :(
    Sophie
    Sophie's Thoughts & Fumbles - A to Z Ghosts
    Fantasy Boys XXX - A to Z Drabblerotic

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow, I have to go read the rest of these now. :)
    Where Legends Begin

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello there

    I popped across from A-Z. I think I may have to read more... :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aha, the well-worn path of love-cursed insanity. I've been there, my friend. In fact I'm there right now. May God have mercy on us all.

    ReplyDelete
  5. And now she is thinking of someone else besides herself. Perfect build-up and great way to show :)
    Shells–Tales–Sails

    ReplyDelete
  6. I found you on A-Z, I will certainly be reading more. Very intriguing.
    (www.lifewithmentalillness.com)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...