Sunday, 18 May 2014

A-Z slump, posting schedule & other odds 'n ends

So. I quit A-Z challenge midway. Mostly because college caught up with me, exams started and what not. A big shout to the folks who hung around waiting for M's story. I'll complete it one of these days in sha Allah. 
Apart from that, I have realised I can't run this blog on the 'post-when-inspiration-strikes' schedule. So from this week on I'd try and post at least once a week (most probably on Sundays.) I also would be getting back to all the wonderful blogs that I follow, which I have so far shameless neglected. Sorry for that. 
And what else. I have been struck with a story idea (5000 words already!). So I hope to flesh it out before it disappears in a puff of smoke.
That's it from me.
See you next Sunday!
Did you participate in the A-Z challenge? Have a posting schedule? Any tips on starting a WIP? 

1 comment:

  1. Welcome back! It is tough to stick to something when you're busy but yay on a new WIP! I'm finally starting on a new one too. I have a schedule and daily goal for it just like my blog or I would forget about it.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...