Sunday, 25 May 2014

Writing Contest

I chanced upon WRiTE CLUB yesterday while scrolling through my google feed.

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-vPXU61E7CNs/U1sOVskR2sI/AAAAAAAACgU/6o_CnZv9crQ/s1600/WRiTE+CLUB+Logo2.jpg 

What is WRiTE CLUB, you ask? Well, in the words of the creator himself, " It’s a modest writing competition whose inspiration was derived from the movie FIGHT CLUB."
The rules are on the link I provided above. I might or might not be participating this year. Truth be told, the entire concept of 'anonymous entries' intrigues me. This should be fun. 
Anyway, go check out the link, write your entry and submit! See you all in the 'ring'.

Are you signing up? Any other ongoing contest that you know about? 

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for helping spread the word! Not long now until that first bell rings! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...